Phase 2 Restaurant and Service Information
Mal Pan – Hours: 11 am – 10 pm, Tuesday – Saturday and 11 am – 9 pm, Sunday – Monday.
Now offering dine-in, curbside and delivery. Mal Pan Menus
Del Frisco’s – Hours (Dine-In): 4 pm – 9 pm (Sunday – Thursday) and 4 pm – 10 pm (Friday – Saturday).
Hours (Curbside): 11 am – 9 pm (Sunday – Thursday) and 11 am -10 pm (Friday – Saturday).
Now offering dine-in and takeout. Del Frisco’s Menus
* Guests must provide a cell phone number when reserving a table.
* If social distancing is unavailable in the lobby or patio, guests will need to wait in their car until their table is ready. A hostess will call the guest to notify them their table is ready.
* No valet at this time.
Peppervine – Hours (Curbside): 4 pm – 6:30 pm (Tuesday – Saturday).
Now offering curbside (Dine-In to begin June 9, 2020). Peppervine Curbside Menu
* Curbside orders are to be placed between 12 pm and 4 pm.
* Pickup of curbside is between 4 pm and 6:30 pm.
* Credit card payment will be taken over the phone when ordering.
* Please provide your make and model of vehicle when ordering.
* A staff member will bring your food to your car. Please have either your trunk or backseat door open for them to place your order in your vehicle for contactless curbside pickup.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop – Hours: 11 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday) and 11 am – 3 pm (Saturday).
Bentley’s – Opening June 9, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
Hours: 4:30 pm bar opens, 5:30 pm dinner service begins (Monday – Saturday). Bentley’s Menus
Shear Excellence – Hours: 10 am – 8 pm (Monday – Friday) and 9 am – 6 pm (Saturday). Shear Excellence Services
* There will be cleaning/disinfecting between each client. An IsoKlean system will be used as well to sanitize the salon.
* All clients and staff are required to wear a mask. Masks are available for purchase for $1.50).
* Beverage services are temporarily unavailable.
* Straight razor face shaves and beard facials are temporarily unavailable.
* Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon for client use.
* Please store your credit card when booking online so you can checkout ‘touchless’ after your appointment.
* Waiting area will be closed and only those in a service will be able to be in the salon.
* Clients are asked to wait in their car until the time of appointment.
* A $1 sanitation fee will be added to each appointment.
* Clients are asked to please familiarize themselves with the cancelation policy.
* Hand sanitizer and hand soap are available for purchase. Hand sanitizer – $5.99 (4 oz). Hand soap – $7.99 (4 oz).
Cachet Nail Boutique – Hours: 10 am – 8 pm (Monday – Saturday). 12 pm – 5 pm (Sunday). Cachet Services
* Face masks/coverings are required and must be worn at all times.
* Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
* Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds before recieving any service.
* Waiting room/lobby will be closed. Please remain in your vehicle or outside until your appointment time. A staff member will inform you when to come in.
* You must have an appointment for all services.
* Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time. Please come alone to your appointment unless the other person/people have an appointment at the same time.
Salon Vivace – Hours: 9 am – 5 pm (Monday and Saturday), 9 am – 8 pm (Tuesday – Friday) and 12 pm – 5 pm (Sunday).
* Certification and retraining of staff on essential infection and hand hygiene practices.
* Increased cleaning and sanitization procedures. Which include but are not limited to equipment, hair stations, restrooms and reception areas before and after each service.
* All materials such as capes, towels and linens, will be laundered and disinfected for each guest.
* All employees are required to wear a mask/proper protection.
* Clients are being asked to wear a mask (or have one available) and sanitize hands upon entering the salon.
* All beverages and magazines have been removed at this time. Clients are allowed to bring their own.
* Please call to make an appointment.
* Please have a payment option such as Venmo, Paypal, Cash App to tip your service provider.
Lash Lounge – Hours: 10 am – 8 pm (Monday – Friday), 9 am – 7 pm (Saturday) and 12 pm – 5 pm (Sunday). Lash Lounge Services
* Call when you arrive.
* No additional people or children may attend appointments.
* All guests and staff must adhere to “touchless” greetings and farewells.
* Wash hands upon arrival.
* All guests and staff must wear a face mask or covering at all times.
* Please be prepared to pay for services and gratuitites with credit/debit only.
Brock Moran – Hours: 10 am – 6 pm (Monday – Friday) and 10 am – 5 pm (Saturday). Brock Moran Website
H/K/B – Hours: 8 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday). H/K/B Website
* Continuing Virtual Consultations
* Limiting the amount of patients and staff in the office and waiting areas.
* Giving verbal health pre-screening over the phone at the time of scheduling.
* All patients and staff are required to wear a facial mask or covering.
* Providing health questionnaires and temperature checks to everyone who enters the facility.
* Nurse injectors will only inject Botox and doctors will do both Botox and Dysport.
Milk Cha-Cha – Hours: Opening Soon! Soft opening June 13 and 14.